We are looking for a careful forklift operator to move steel material around our facilities. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your job could involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other facilities. You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
• Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
• Locate and move stock for storage or shipment
• Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
• Transport raw materials to production workstations
• Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
• Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
• Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
• Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
• Proven experience as forklift operator
• Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
• Excellent physical condition and coordination
• Valid certification to operate forklifts
• High school diploma
Level of pay is dependent on experience of the individual.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00/hr
Benefits: 401(k), dental insurance, health insurance, life insurance, paid time off, vision insurance
DRUG FREE EMPLOYER
To apply, fill out this form:
Please submit your application to email@example.com.
You can also call 208-528-7544 for more information.